Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Patrizio Pelliccione Trusted member
University of L'Aquila
Architecting Fault-tolerant Component-based Systems: from requirements to testing
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Antonio Bucchiarone, Henry Muccini, Patrizio Pelliccione
Keywords : component based software systems, fault tolerance, software architecture, testing
Subject : unspecified
Area : Other
Language : English
Year : 2007
|Affiliations :||University of L'Aquila|
Volume : 168
Publisher : Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science
Pages : 77 - 90
Url : http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S1571066107000291
Doi : 10.1016/j.entcs.2006.11.004
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Patrizio's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2Integrating Model-Checking Architectural Analysis and Validation in a Real Software Life-Cycle
- 1Model-Checking plus Testing: from Software Architecture Analysis to Code Testing
- 1Assume-guarantee testing of evolving software product line architectures
- 1Providing Architectural Languages and Tools Interoperability through Model Transformation Technologies
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available