Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Antonio Lourenco
Student, Ph.D. Level
UTL -Instituto Superior de Agronomia
Evaluation of Methods To Assess the Biofilm-Forming Ability of Listeria monocytogenes
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : António Lourenço, Francisco Rego, Luisa Brito, Joseph F. Frank
Area : Other
Language : English
Year : 2012
|Affiliations :||UTL -Instituto Superior de Agronomia|
Volume : 75
Issue : 8
Pages : 1411 - 1417
Url : http://openurl.ingenta.com/content/xref?genre=article&issn=0362-028X&volume=75&issue=8&spage=1411
Doi : 10.4315/0362-028X.JFP-11-464
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Antonio's Peer Evaluation activity
- 3Pulsed-Field Gel Electrophoresis (PFGE) analysis of Listeria monocytogenes isolates from different sources and geographical origins and representative of the twelve serovars
- 2Susceptibility of wine spoilage yeasts and bacteria in the planktonic state and in biofilms to disinfectants
- 2Susceptibility of Listeria monocytogenes from traditional cheese-dairies to in use sanitizers
- 1Biofilms of Listeria monocytogenes Produced at 12 ° C either in Pure Culture or in Co-Culture with Pseudomonas aeruginosa Showed Reduced Susceptibility to Sanitizers
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available