Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Jason E. Thomas
Concordia University, Grand Canyon University, University of Phoenix, Austin, TX
Concordia University Texas
Grand Canyon University
University of Phoenix
Lessons Learned in Management, Marketing, Sales, and Finance Incentive Practices a Decade after the Subprime Mortgage Crisis
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Jason E. Thomas
Subject : Subprime Mortgate Crisis
Area : Business administration
Language : English
Year : 2017
|Affiliations :||Concordia University Texas|
Department : School of Business Communications
University : Concordia UniversityTexas
Journal : International Journal of Business and Management
Volume : 12
Issue : 3
Publisher : Canadian Center of Science and Education
City : Toronto
Pages : 19-26
Doi : :10.5539/ijbm.v12n3p19
Leave a comment
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Jason's Peer Evaluation activity
- 8805Scholarly Views on the Nature of Theory
- 705Adding Rigor to Classroom Assessment Techniques for Non-Traditional Adult Programs: A Lifecycle Improvement Approach
- 554Analyzing the Subprime Mortgage Crisis
- 430The Effect of the Higher Education Act on the United States
- 266Enlightenment and Colonial Effects on Education in Africa
- 198The Effect of Campus Climate on Students: Introducing a Bi-Lateral Selection Process
- 26Lessons Learned in Management, Marketing, Sales, and Finance Incentive Practices a Decade after the Subprime Mortgage Crisis
- 21Exploring Buyer Motivation to Improve Management, Marketing, Sales, and Finance Practices in the Martial Arts Industry
Title of the work: Adding Rigor to Classroom Assessment Techniques for Non-Traditional Adult Programs: A Lifecycle Improvement Approach
- Jason E. Thomas, Associate Professor.
- Jason E. Thomas, Associate Professor, Concordia University, Grand Canyon University, University of Phoenix, Austin, TX.
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available